Friday, November 18, 2011

It's time to tell it all

I take notice when I am treated right and when I am treated wrong.  I was raised to "write a letter" if I was unhappy or appreciative of something.  I have done this many times.  I have written letters of kindness and letters of disappointment to companies.  I have also learned that it doesn't always have to be a company either. I have learned to better communicate with those around me when I am not happy about their behavior and also to let them know when they are making a positive influence in my life. 

I have also had to learn that HOW I approach an individual or company makes all the difference on whether they HEAR me and take what I say to heart.  I have learned to be more constructive and definitely have had to lose some of my emotion in relaying this information or it isn't received.

I have decided to start a blog about my dealings with everything.  I have been traveling quite a bit this fall and thought about all the different companies and people I have dealt with from airlines, car rental, hotels, restaurants, colleges, and just random people I meet at events or on the street.

 I thought this would be a good way for me to vent my frustrations and share my appreciations. Don't worry I will still write my letters to the individual companies if I want something to change or share with them what they are doing good, but I thought I would like to start sharing my thoughts with everyone.

So I hope you will comment and share your experiences along the way with me.

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea, especially you sharing the best way to relay complaints to companies. I sometimes don't say how I feel because I think it's a lost cause. Awesome blog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete