Thursday, February 2, 2012

CAFE RIO take out **


Best food ever but they actually suck at customer service.  I have had numerous experiences with them where they mess up a to go order or don't get something right and I call them back (because I got it to go) and they just tell me to come back.  Come back? Ya right Im not packing my kids back in the car to come back.

I know I am partially to blame as I should have checked my order but really, they can get my address and mail me a coupon or free meal ticket. Get with it people.

The last bad experience I had there was with a to go order i placed. I called ahead and ordered the shredded chicken salad with no beans, only rice and just pico. So I always clarify SHREDDED Lettuce but of course this time I didn't.  They brought me my salad to my car and I sped away as my kids were losing their minds. 

I got home and pulled the salad out and sure enough there was ONLY pico on the salad. NO lettuce.  Are you kidding me? So it was a tortilla with rice, chicken and pico.  I was thrilled as you can imagine.

So I called the store and the managers solution was to have me come back the next day and talk to her. Well the problem was the next day was not convenient for me so I ended up paying 8 bucks for a salad that wasn't great and received no compensation.

Will I ever boycott Cafe Rio? NEVER. But I have just learned to check everything before driving away because I know they don't care if my order is right. My mom has boycotted them.  Im proud of her for sticking to it.  It's true that they just don't care if they lose customers because there are too many customers that keep coming back.

I have had problems at ALL of the Cafe Rio's so I can't just alienate one location for horrible customer service.

So cafe Rio get's 5 stars for food and 2 stars for customer satisfaction.

It should be noted that my dining in experiences have been wonderful.  The staff are very friendly and helpful but for some reason they just don't give a whoot or holler about to go satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment